On-Site X-Ray Facilities
X-Ray Facilities Why wait for an X-Ray or travel to an outside facility, fighting traffic along the way? You will not only waste your time, but delay your diagnosis. Most Orthopaedic Associates of Southern Delaware sites have x-ray facilities on-site so that you get the test you need, when you need it. Images are available immediately for your doctor’s use.
When does an injury need an X-ray?
- When a bend or deformity exists in the extremity that was not there before the injury
- When there is movement where there is no joint
- When there is pain and swelling on both sides of an injury (both top and bottom)
- When there is persistent pain and swelling with inability to use the extremity or bear weight
- When a joint has been relocated or put back in place